HCSO seeking applicants for Unarmed Security Guard position
The Hardee County Sheriff’s Office is now accepting applicants for their position of Unarmed Security Guard.
- Basic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- US work eligibility
- Valid and active driver’s license (not suspended or revoked)
- No felony convictions
- Valid Florida Class D security guard license
- Salary & Benefits:
- $24,109.90 annual salary
- Health, vision, and dental insurance plans
- Paid vacation & sick leave
- State retirement
Click the flyer below to apply.