AUGUST 9TH: PCSO Virtual Job Fair
The Polk County Sheriff’s Office is hosting a virtual (online) job fair on Tuesday, August 9, 2022, starting at 9:30 a.m. via ZOOM.
ZOOM Link: https://us05web.zoom.us/j/86540479700?pwd=UzdQeVVmV2JoWjNtaUYwWUVjRHhFQT09
Meeting ID: 865 4047 9700
Our Human Resources representatives will discuss the application process, answer your questions, and highlight the multiple positions available such as:
– Dual Academy Recruits – candidates become certified in law enforcement and detention; Stipend $3,000 monthly (approximately 8 months)
– Law Enforcement Academy Recruits – candidates become certified in law enforcement; Stipend $3,000 monthly (approximately 5.5 months)
– Telecommunicator – starting salary: $36,680 plus excellent benefits
– Detention Support Specialists – starting salary: $29,411 plus excellent benefits
– Detention Intake Records Specialists – starting salary: $31,592 plus excellent benefits
– Part-time Civilian positions – starting hourly wages: $10-$11.50
We have AMAZING benefits, such as: sick leave pool, health insurance including vision and dental, life insurance, educational reimbursement, employee assistance program, workers compensation benefits, and state retirement.
Click here to learn how to become a member and view our benefits package: https://www.polksheriff.org/about/become-a-member
To complete our application in advance visit:
We are an equal opportunity employer.